Today’s industries seem to be constantly facing changes that require in depth training. There may be changes due to workers demographics, new technology to purchase and implement and new Occupational Safety and Health Administration requirements. Safety Piggee can help by facilitating training based on new and existing requirements.
- Behavior-Based Safety Training – Based on a field known as Organizational Behavior Management, Behavior-based Safety Training focuses on what people do and what makes them do it. Once one gains this insight, then it is easier to implement procedural changes that can benefit the company. Using BBS training allows industries to more positively affect
real worldproblems. This scientific approach to business works best when all employees affected are a part of the training sessions.
- HAZWOPER Training – If you are in an industry that is involved with hazardous waste operations and emergency services, whether in the US or around the globe yet under the jurisdiction of the American Government, then you need to be up to date on changes in procedure or regulations. Safety Piggee can bring and keep you current on the safety requirements for conducting emergency response operations and site clean ups.
- OSHA Compliance: 10 and 30 Hour General Industry Training – With its
ever changingand often updated compliance regulations, it can be difficult to be certain your company is always OSHA compliant. Safety Piggee offers 10 and 30-hour training sessions so you can be sure your business meets the most current OSHA compliance regulations. From record keeping to crane safety, lock out tag out (LOTO), confined spaces to protective measures, these training sessions from Safety Piggee can help you.
- Food Safety Training – If your business prepares food for the public, whether it is for employee meals, school lunches or a restaurant, then there are specific food safety preparation and serving procedures that one must follow. Our Safety Piggee food safety training will prepare you to meet all the OSHA food-serving requirements.
- Substance Abuse Training – In 2010, the Bureau of Substance Abuse Training developed a strategic plan to help company owners, management and employees understand and assess substance abuse. This training session will teach you what outward signs of substance abuse to watch for and give you the tools you need to have a successful substance abuse prevention process. This training session pairs well with the Behavior-B
- Accident Investigation
- Behavior-Based Safety Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Chemical Safety Training
- Confined Spaces Training
- Construction Training
- Driver Training
- Electrical Safety Training
- Environmental Training
- Ergonomics / Back Safety Training
- Fall Protection Training
- Fire Protection/ Emergency Training
- First Aid Training
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Food Safety Training
- Forklift / Crane Training
- General Compliance Training
- Hazard Communication Training
- Hazardous Materials Training
- Hazard Recognition Training
- HAZWOPER Training
- Homeland Security Training
- Lockout-Tagout Safety Training
- Maritime Safety Training
- Machine Guarding Training
- Personal Protective Equipment Training
- Process Safety Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Risk Reduction Training
- Safety Attitudes Training
- Safety and Health Programs Training
- Substance Abuse Training
- Supervisor Training
- Tool Safety Training
- Walking and Woking Surfaces Training
When it comes to training, Safety Piggee believes that one can never have too much- especially if that training means that your work environment is a safer more efficient facility due to the time spent learning. Consequently, Safety Piggee offers more than 2 dozen training sessions designed to help you have a facility that is OSHA compliant and makes minimal impact on the environment. Also, when you schedule a training program with Safety Piggee, we will give free safety classes for a school or non-profit organization of your choosing. To schedule training sessions for yourself or your company with Safety Piggee, contact Rhonda, today.